The data provided in Dalther snc (Hereinafter, for brevity, "Dalther") Under the platform accessible via the domain daltherbeauty.com and any future mobile applications (taken together or separately, hereinafter referred to as the "Site") upon registration and subsequently for the use of services from time to time provided by Dalther, will be treated in compliance the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and subsequent amendments and additions concerning the protection of personal data (hereinafter, referred to as the "Code"). According to Article 4, paragraph 1, letter. A, of the Privacy Code for "treatment" shall mean: "any operation or set of operations, carried out without the use of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, even if not registered in a database. " Under Article 13 of the Privacy Code, Dalther informs the User (hereinafter, for brevity, the "User") of the following.
1. DATA PROCESSING
1.1 The holder of personal data is now Dalther snc registered at the Chamber of Commerce of Turin at n. PRA/96690/2015/CTOAUTO, (Hereinafter referred to as the "Owner").
2. NATURE OF DATA AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
2.1 The User's data are collected and used, your consent, solely for purposes directly connected to the activation and operation of the services provided by the Owner, to fulfill their obligations under the law and for the year their rights in court.
2.2 By registering to the site, as described herein, you agree to provide your personal information (including photographs) for purposes such as: (a) the purchase of products and services on the Site, possibly providing the company with which Dalther has entered into or will enter into trade agreements, the information necessary to provide the services requested by you, (b) any receipt of newsletters containing invitations to sales and business proposals Site , (c) the possible receipt of advertising material through letters, telephone, email, relating to such products or services, (d) the conduct of market research or commercial communications and marketing; (E) implementation of obligations under the regulatory provisions and by the orders issued by the authorities (in this case, the transfer and processing of data is required and does not need any consent).
3.1 The User's personal data may be disclosed to certain subjects, appointed by the Owner of the provision of services used or necessary for performance of obligations related to the registration to the site and purchase on line, within the limits and in accordance with the instructions.
3.2 In particular, the data may be disclosed to: (a) persons, companies or professional, who carry - as an example - of assistance, advice or collaboration with Holder in accounting, administrative, legal, tax and financial matters (B) companies that provide services and / or products sold, delegates and / or appointed by the Owner to carry out activities or part of activities related to the provision of marketing services, such as customer service, although managed outsourcing; the logistics center in charge of the packaging of the products purchased by you; carriers charge of delivery of products purchased; persons who perform on behalf of the owner of the business after sales support and any other external collaborator whose communication is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the obligations assumed by the Holder in connection with the contract for the supply of its services; (C) to public authorities for the performance of official duties within the limits established by law; (D) to banks and suppliers of electronic payment services at a distance, which give the holder - without limitation - banking, financial and management of receipts and payments or other financial assets strictly instrumental in performing the service, or administrative or judicial bodies at their express request or statutory provisions.
3.3 The User's data are not otherwise subject to disclosure.
4. METHOD OF TREATMENT
4.1 The data will be stored on computer and, if necessary, on paper: they will be processed by recording operations, consultation, communication, storage, deletion, made mostly with the aid of electronic instruments, ensuring the use of measures suitable for the security of data processed and ensuring the confidentiality of the same. In any case, for added security, only the provider of payment services have access to the data used for the payment, and the owner has no chance to know or store such data.
4.2 Under the current legislation regarding the protection of data, the Owner has adopted appropriate measures to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information provided by users and has also installed all means and measures at its disposal to prevent loss , manipulation, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the same.
5. RIGHTS OF INTERESTED
5.1 In accordance with Article 7 of the Privacy Code, the User has the right to, at any time, the confirmation of the data concerning him and the purposes for which they are used.
5.2 To exercise the rights set out above, as well as to receive information regarding the subjects from which the data is stored or to whom the data are disclosed, or on those who, as managers or assistants, may become aware of your data, the User can contact the owner.
Article 5.3. 7 of the Privacy Code provides, in regard to the right of access to personal data and other rights, that:
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information: (a) the origin of personal data; (B) the purposes and methods of treatment; (C) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means; (D) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2; (E) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representatives in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to: (a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; (B) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data which need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; (C) certification that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless such fulfillment proves impossible or involves means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part: (a) for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, as well as relevant to the purpose of the collection; (B) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
5.4 To exercise the rights set out above, as well as to receive information on the subjects at which the data is stored or to whom the data are disclosed, or to persons who, as managers or agents, may become aware of your data, l ' User may rivolgerti to the Holder by sending a request to the following e-mail: email@example.com or by registered A / R, thus addressed: Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 52, 10123, Italy, to the attention of the owner Personal Data.
6. PLUGIN OF SOCIAL NETWORK
6.1 The Site uses plugins to Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Fancy, Pinterest, Linkedin, Spotify, Instagram, YouTube. More details on these plugins and their characteristics are found on the website of each of them, as part of the sections dedicated to developers; so - as an example - the information on Facebook are on developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins, those relating to Twitter are on dev.twitter.com.
6.2 In order to prevent the transmission and storage of data on the internet browsing through each of the social network above, the User must disconnect from them before you visit our site.
7.1 The Site uses a technology called "cookies". These are small data files that are stored in the user's computer when accessing a website or parts of this. Cookies help the owner to understand the trade preferences of the users.
7.2 In the event that the user does not wish to accept cookies, they can be disabled by following the instructions of the manufacturer of the browser. For example, in Internet Explorer you can change the settings for the cookies to the Tools / Internet Options / Privacy.
8. DURATION OF TREATMENT
8.1 The treatment will last no more than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected in accordance with the obligations of a civil nature, and tax regulations.
Here we inform you in a transparent way about the efficacy of this website (the "Site") of CD cookies.
Definition of "cookies".
Cookies are small text files sent from the site to the terminal of the person (usually the browser), where they are stored before being forwarded on to the next site visit by the same user. A cookie can not retrieve any other data from your hard drive nor transmit computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie and 'only for the web browser. Some of the functions of the cookie can be delegated to other technologies. The term 'cookies' we want to refer to cookies and all similar technologies.
Purposes of the processing and purposes of cookies technical session.
- Cookies with data compiled by the user (session ID), the duration of a session or persistent cookies, limited to certain hours in some cases;
- Cookies for authentication, used for the purposes of authenticated services, the duration of a session;
- Security cookies that focus on users, used to detect abuses of authentication, for a limited duration persistent;
- Session cookies for media players, such as cookies for readers "flash", the duration of a session;
- Session cookies for load balancing, the duration of a session;
- Persistent cookies to customize the user interface, the duration of a session (or so);
- Cookies for content sharing through social plugins of third parties, members of a social network who have logged on.
Notice is therefore primarily on the Site that are operating cookies requires in order to navigate the site to perform essential functions such as authentication, validation, management of a browsing session and prevent fraud and allow for example to identify whether ' user had proper access to areas of the site that require prior authentication or validation and user session management for the various services and applications or storing data for access in safe mode, or the functions of control and prevention fraud.
For maximum transparency, they are listed below, a number of cookies technical and cases of targeted activity on the site:
• cookies implanted in the user's terminal / contractor directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used to "fill the truck" in online purchases on the Website, authentication cookies, cookies for media type flash player that does not exceed the duration of the session cookie for customization (for example, the choice of language navigation, complete with call ID and password as you type the first few characters, etc);
• cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / site visits (cookies called "analytics") pursuing exclusively for statistical purposes (and not profiling or marketing) and collect aggregate information without possibility of ascending to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since the current legislation requires cookies to be provided to analytics is a clear indication of how simple and adequate to oppose (opt-out) at their facility (including any mechanisms to make anonymous cookies themselves) , we specify that you can proceed with the deactivation of Google Analytics as follows: open the browser, select the setup menu, click on internet options, open the tab for the privacy and choose the desired level of blocking cookies. If you wish to delete cookies already stored in the memory card is simply open the safe and delete the history by checking the box "delete cookies".
Purposes of the processing and purposes of cookies for marketing analysis.
In addition to technical cookies, please note that any use of this Site other cookie (derived from specific services in this site are provided by companies in the sector) do not qualify as "technical" and pursuing goals of behavior analysis for marketing purposes. Here, we report information on the types of cookies used on this site: apache php session id
The user can decide whether to accept the cookie using the settings in your browser. Here is the link to the guides of the various browsers to manage Cookies
Informations sur le règlement en ligne des litiges conformément à l'art. 14 paragr. 1 du RLL (Règlement en Ligne des Litiges) :
La Commission Européenne permet aux consommateurs de résoudre les litiges en ligne sur l'une de ses plateformes, conformément à l'art. 14 paragr. 1 du RLL. La plateforme (https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=FR) agit comme un site où les consommateurs peuvent essayer des régler hors tribunal des litiges survenus lors d'achats de biens ou services en ligne.